Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions ViennaTicketing.com, as of July 2018
§1 Scope of validity
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all sales/purchases between our company and consumers according to the valid version at the time of placing the order.
§2 Concluding a contract/ electronic storage of contract text
(1) The following regulations about concluding a contract apply to all orders via our website: http://www.viennaticketing.com
(2) In the event of contract conclusion, a legally binding contract has been formed between you and our company.
(3) The website of Viennaticketing.com serves as an agent for various information regarding events and it serves also as an agent for tickets, for the events shown on this website. Viennaticketing.com itself is not an event organizer but merely acts as an agent for tickets. Viennaticketing.com does not assume any liability for the content and the quality of the events.
The presentation of products on our website does not constitute a legally binding offer, it is merely a non-binding offer to the visitors of our website for the placing of orders. Upon placing an order for the
We expressly reserve the right to alter, complete or delete parts of our website or even the entire offer without any prior notice as well as the right to suspend the publication altogether.
(4) After receipt of a purchase order via our website, the following shall apply:
The visitor submits a binding offer for concluding a purchase contract by successfully following the ordering procedure provided on our website.
Placing an order is carried out through the following steps:
1) Choosing the desired product
2) Confirming by clicking the “Order“ button
3) Verifying your data in the shopping cart
4) Clicking the button ”Proceed to pay”
5) Login at the online shop after registration and entry of your registration data (email address and password)
6) Re-examination or correction of your data
7) Placing a binding offer via clicking the button ”Proceed to payment"/ “Buy”
Before sending the binding order, the visitor can click the "Back" button in his Internet browser after checking his details to return to the site on which their details were recorded and correct errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser. We confirm the receipt of an order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). This order confirmation signifies the acceptance of your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our online shop:
You can also view the Terms and Conditions at any time at http://www.viennaticketing.com
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment
(1) The stated prices include the statutory value added tax, which is normally/actually 13%, as well as other price components. In addition, there are possible shipping costs.
(2) The customer has payment options via PayPal and credit card (Visa, Mastercard).
Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all tickets offered by us are intended as e-tickets and ready for immediate dispatch. With the voucher you receive from us, tickets can be picked up at the box office of the respective concert hall. The tickets will be delivered by a delivery email describing where exactly to pick them up at the respective event location.
§5 Right of withdrawal
According to § 18 paragraph 1 no. 10 of the Austrian law FAGG (old legal framework: § 5c paragraph 4 no. 2 of the Austrian consumer protection law) there is no right of withdrawal.
§ 6 Changes in cast, dates and/or programme
The organizers reserve the right to change the cast, dates and/or programme and such changes do not entitle the customer to return the tickets. This applies to all events offered on www.viennaticketing.com.
§7 Data security
All personal data provided on Viennaticketing.com such as name, address, telephone number and email address will be used exclusively for booking purposes and will neither be passed on to third parties nor kept in evidence after the transaction has been completed. (Except if you register for the newsletter – in that case you agree that we may store your email address.)
All orders on Viennaticketing.com are placed through the encrypted module SSL (Secret Socket Layer mode). This means that the data is encrypted during transmission and cannot be read by third parties. When the system works in SSL mode, the URL automatically switches from http:// to https://.
Viennaticketing.com is only liable for direct damages incurred by the customer due to the non-fulfilment of the contractual obligation and in any case only up to a maximum of the total booking amount. Viennaticketing.com is not liable for any indirect or consequential damages, nor for any third-party damages.
Viennaticketing.com also accepts no liability whatsoever for the type, content, duration, quality or effects of the event for which the customer has been given a ticket.
§ 9 Place of jurisdiction
Austrian law shall apply.